[Dune] 1.2.1 Bug Fix Release

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Fri Jul 10 10:18:27 CEST 2009

Hi Martin!
Thanks for your effort.  Since it is you who needs the release I think you
should be the one who decides when to release it.

Martin Nolte schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> as you might have noticed I created a branch for a 1.2.1 bug fix release some
> time ago. I just looked at the changes since version 1.2 and there are quite a
> few. The question is: When should we release 1.2.1?
>
> Personally, I think we can release it very soon. The tarballs are checked
> every night here in Freiburg and they seem to compile.
>
> Yours,
>
> Martin

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75348           *
* Institut für Mathematik      ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *