[Dune] Proposing a new Dune meeting

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Fri Jul 10 10:44:05 CEST 2009

Dear Dune Developers!
I think enough new open questions have accumulated as to warrant
a new Dune developers meeting.  Some (but not all) of these are:

- what's the structure of a Dune module (see FS 386)
- How should dune-localfunctions accomodate multi-element grids (FS 564)
- How do we handle the interface changes proposed by Sintef ?
- Do we keep the new numbers as they are, after all? And when do
  we release, then?

I am sure you can think of more issues.

So the hard part is finding a date.  As a lot of you will be in Berlin
on Nov. 24
I volunteer to host a meeting on the 23. or 25.  However I guess some people
may not be available since it is in the middle of the semester.  In that
case,
we need alternative dates and possibly alternative hosts.

Let the discussion begin,

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75348           *
* Institut für Mathematik      ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *