[Dune] Proposing a new Dune meeting

Mario Ohlberger mario.ohlberger at uni-muenster.de
Fri Jul 10 10:55:42 CEST 2009

I support Olivers sugestion. For me Nov. 25th in Berlin would be OK!
Otherwise we have to look for another date and place!?

Regards,

Mario

Oliver Sander schrieb:
> Dear Dune Developers!
> I think enough new open questions have accumulated as to warrant
> a new Dune developers meeting.  Some (but not all) of these are:
>
> - what's the structure of a Dune module (see FS 386)
> - How should dune-localfunctions accomodate multi-element grids (FS 564)
> - How do we handle the interface changes proposed by Sintef ?
> - Do we keep the new numbers as they are, after all? And when do
>   we release, then?
>
> I am sure you can think of more issues.
>
> So the hard part is finding a date.  As a lot of you will be in Berlin
> on Nov. 24
> I volunteer to host a meeting on the 23. or 25.  However I guess some people
> may not be available since it is in the middle of the semester.  In that
> case,
> we need alternative dates and possibly alternative hosts.
>
> Let the discussion begin,
> Oliver

  Prof. Dr. Mario Ohlberger          Tel.: +49-251 83-33775
  Institut fuer Numerische und 	     Fax : +49 251 83-32729
  Angewandte Mathematik
  FB Mathematik und Informatik
  Universitaet Muenster
  Einsteinstrasse 62