[Dune] Release Update

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Thu Mar 5 19:38:28 CET 2009

Dear Dune!
The next release is getting closer.  The mysterious build problem 501
spontaneously disappeared.  A first release candidate has been
published and I'm sure everybody is busy testing it.

There are only four bugs left that are tagged for 1.2.  One of them
(324, a OneDGrid bug) is assigned to me and I will fix that tomorrow.
The next two, 372 and 436 concern the GridFactory and ALUGrid.
I consider this a very important feature and I am not willing to
release 1.2 without it.  As for the last one, 51,  I wonder what the
status of that is.  There has been lots of work in AlbertaGrid
recently.  Has 51 been fixed?

I'll be away from my mail for the next week.

Yours,
Oliver [release manager]

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75348           *
* Institut für Mathematik      ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *