[Dune] dune-grid-howto broken

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Fri Mar 6 15:48:59 CET 2009

The last changes of rund-grid-howto broke the howto.

I'm not the author of these changes, so I'm not sure what was the
rational for basicunitcube.hh.

LaTeX Warning: Reference `tc:lfgv' on page 12 undefined on input line
441.

[12] [13] [14]
Chapter 3.
[15] [16] [17] [18]

LaTeX Warning: Reference `ch:mappers' on page 19 undefined on input
line 849.

LaTeX Warning: Reference `ch:mappers' on page 19 undefined on input
line 859.

[19]
Chapter 4.
(../unitcube.hh [20] [21]) (../unitcube_onedgrid.hh [22])
(../unitcube_sgrid.hh
) (../unitcube_yaspgrid.hh [23])

! Package Listings Error: File `../basicunitcube(.hh)' not found.

There is no file basicunitcube.hh. Is this just some kind of wildcard
for any of the unicube files? Or is this a real file, but wasn't
commited?