[Dune] class LocalIndex in dune-localfunctions

Peter Bastian peter.bastian at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Mar 6 23:03:50 CET 2009

Dear All,

In the file "localcoefficients.hh" in dune-localfunctions there is a
class named LocalIndex. Unfortunately this name is in conflict with the
AMG of Markus in dune-istl (I should have known...).

As dune-istl is older and LocalIndex wasn't such a good name anyway I
suggest to rename LocalIndex in LocalKey (sounds better eh!). To be
consistent, the method localIndex() in class LocalCoefficientsInterface
needs to be renamed to localKey.

Since almost no one is using dune-localfunctions anyway I guess this
does not bother many. And you might want to use AMG as well which
requires such a change.

If there are any objections please do so, otherwise I would commit my
changes early next week.

With best regards.

-- Peter
Peter Bastian
Interdisziplinäres Zentrum für Wissenschaftliches Rechnen
Im Neuenheimer Feld 368
D-69120 Heidelberg
Telefon +49 (6221) 54-8261/8249
Telefax +49 (6221) 54-8884