[Dune] Configure failure with Dune 1.2beta1

Bård Skaflestad Bard.Skaflestad at sintef.no
Fri Mar 20 14:25:00 CET 2009

On Fri, 2009-03-20 at 14:09 +0100, Oliver Sander wrote:
> I can't reproduce this with a tarball built from the current 1.2 branch
> (okay, I left out the extra options).  The file mainpage is not there,
> but this doesn't make my build system abort.

Thank you for your help, Oliver and Markus.

I suspect there may be something wrong on my end, then, because even
stripped-down configure calls like

   $ ./dune-common/bin/dunecontrol all --disable-documentation

or

   $ ./dune-common/bin/dunecontrol all

(in pristine environments) produces the same symptoms.  For what it's
worth, a build of Dune 1.1.1 downloaded just a few minutes ago completes
flawlessly.

Do you have any ideas for what I should try next?  Running individual
tools rather than through dunecontrol, perhaps?

Best regards,
--
Bård Skaflestad                            <Bard.Skaflestad at sintef.no>
SINTEF ICT, Applied mathematics