[Dune] Configure failure with Dune 1.2beta1

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Fri Mar 20 14:31:43 CET 2009

Hi!
There is definitely something wrong on our end.  My configure doesn't
abort, still, the doxygen mainpage is not there.  @Markus: shouldn't
it be mentioned in doc/doxygen/Makefile.am as to be included in the
tarballs?

> I suspect there may be something wrong on my end, then, because even
> stripped-down configure calls like
>
>    $ ./dune-common/bin/dunecontrol all --disable-documentation
>
> or
>
>    $ ./dune-common/bin/dunecontrol all
>
> (in pristine environments) produces the same symptoms.  For what it's
> worth, a build of Dune 1.1.1 downloaded just a few minutes ago completes
> flawlessly.
>
> Do you have any ideas for what I should try next?  Running individual
> tools rather than through dunecontrol, perhaps?
>

> Best regards,

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75348           *
* Institut für Mathematik      ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *