[Dune] Configure failure with Dune 1.2beta1

Markus Blatt Markus.Blatt at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Mar 20 15:35:59 CET 2009

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 02:59:04PM +0100, Jö Fahlke wrote:
> To my knowledge, older versions of doxygen might abort on missing files and
> newer don't.  And I don't think that passing configure options like that on
> the dunecontrol commandline works.  Probably they're just ignored, which is
> why --disable-documentation didn't work.

So what version of doxygen are ywe speaking of (doxygen --version), Bard?

To pass options please either use an options file, e.g.

# use these options for configure if no options a provided on the
cmdline
CONFIGURE_FLAGS="--prefix=/home/mblatt/dune_install
--disable-documentation --disable-mpiruntest --enable-parallel CXX=g++
CC=gcc CXXFLAGS=\"-DNOOUTPUT -O3 -DNDEBUG -Wall\" CFLAGS=\"-DNOOUTPUT
-O3 -DNDEBUG -Wall\""
MAKE_FLAGS="all"

and pass it via the --opts=<filename> flag of dunecontrol.

Or use the option --<COMMAND>-opts=<OPTIONS>
(e.g. --configure-opts=-disable-documentation) of dunecontrol to pass
them with the call directly.