[Dune] call for patches for a 1.2.2 release

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Nov 3 11:26:32 CET 2009

Hi everyone,

since there seems to be considerable interest in a 1.2.2-release, we are
currently preparing this release. I would ask everyone to have a look on (his)
changes that he considers worthy of being integrated into 1.2.2. I already
tried to merge those patches with commit messages marked "Please merge to
release", but not all of them merged without conflicts.

Please note: Patches should merge without conflict. Otherwise I will have to
ask for a special diff that can be applied to the 1.2.2 branch without conflicts.

Yours,

Martin
--
Martin Nolte <nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>

Universität Freiburg                                   phone: +49-761-203-5642
Abteilung für angewandte Mathematik                    fax:   +49-761-203-5632
Hermann-Herder-Straße 10
79104 Freiburg, Germany