[Dune] final call for patches for the 1.2.2 release

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Nov 12 08:17:28 CET 2009

Hi everyone,

as you might have noticed, the 1.2.2-release of the core modules is on it's way
and is almost finished. In case somebody forgot about this, I would like to ask
everyone a last time, whether there is a patch they would like to be merged to
this release. To speed things up, I will set the deadline for patches to this
weekend. The release will then be early next week.

Please note: Patches should merge without conflict. Otherwise I will have to
ask for a special diff that can be applied to the 1.2.2 branch without conflicts.

Yours,

Martin
--
Martin Nolte <nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>

Universität Freiburg                                   phone: +49-761-203-5642
Abteilung für angewandte Mathematik                    fax:   +49-761-203-5632
Hermann-Herder-Straße 10
79104 Freiburg, Germany