[Dune] Compilation warnings using GRIDDIM and GRIDTYPE options

Chamakuri Nagaiah Nagaiah.Chamakuri at Student.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Thu Nov 12 16:27:26 CET 2009

Hello Dune,
Today I created a new dune-user module using duneproject command
and build the whole DUNE successfully while passing the --with-grid-dim=2
--with-grid-type=YASPGRID options in configure file. I am just compiling the
simple example code in dune-user directory while passing the
GRIDDIM=3 and GRIDTYPE=ALBERTAGRID options but my compiler complaint
about the following warning.

/home/chamakur/Dune/dune-home/dune-grid/dune/grid/utility/griddim.hh:5:4:
warning: #warning "GRIDDIM not defined, defaulting to GRIDDIM=3"
In file included from
/home/chamakur/Dune/dune-home/dune-grid/dune/grid/io/file/dgfparser/dgfgridtype.hh:87,
                  from test.cc:9:
/home/chamakur/Dune/dune-home/dune-grid/dune/grid/utility/gridtype.hh:224:6:
warning: #warning "No GRIDTYPE defined, defaulting to YASPGRID."

  Also, I just tested some examples in dune-grid and dune-istl directories,
and simply they identified the GRIDDIM and GRIDTYPE parameters while
compilation.

Should I give any extra options while creating the new dune module or
am I doing any stupid mistake?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Nagaiah

Dr. Chamakuri Nagaiah,         |
Institute of Mathematics       |
  and Scientific Computing,     | Ph : +43 316 380 5063
Heinrichstrasse-36,            | Fax: +43 316 380 9815
University of Graz,            | email: nagaiah.chamakuri at uni-graz.at
A-8010, Graz, Austria.         |