[Dune] Compilation warnings using GRIDDIM and GRIDTYPE options

Chamakuri Nagaiah Nagaiah.Chamakuri at Student.Uni-Magdeburg.DE
Mon Nov 16 09:58:43 CET 2009

Dear Robert,
Thank you for information. Yes, these options works for user modules
which are created using older versions of duneproject command.
Created new user modules(only created newer user modules) with the
newer versions of duneproject
did not see these options even if we pass the --with-grid-dim={1,2,3}
options.

If I copy the old user module files, which are created using older
duneproject, to new user module then it recognizes these parameters. I
do not know what is
missing while creating the new module using "duneproject".

Regards
Nagaiah

Dr. Chamakuri Nagaiah,         |
Institute of Mathematics       |
  and Scientific Computing,     | Ph : +43 316 380 5063
Heinrichstrasse-36,            | Fax: +43 316 380 9815
University of Graz,            | email: nagaiah.chamakuri at uni-graz.at
A-8010, Graz, Austria.         |