[Dune] The next Dune developer meeting

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Thu Oct 1 13:59:09 CEST 2009

Dear Dune!
After hearing lots of positive opinion I think it is time to make this
official: the next Dune developer meeting will be held in Berlin on
Monday, November 23.  There is no exact schedule yet, but I expect
the program to last from about 9:00 to 18:00.  If some people
arrive on Sunday already we can arrange a dinner somewhere.

Carsten has already started a wiki page to collect pending points
of discussion

https://www.dune-project.org/wiki/doku.php?id=meeting2009#topics

Feel free to add topics that seem important to you.  Unfortunately,
the wiki is only available to people with an svn account.  All others
please email us your suggestions.

Hope to see you in Berlin,

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75348           *
* Institut für Mathematik      ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *