[Dune] The next Dune developer meeting

Bernd Flemisch bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Oct 2 13:22:40 CEST 2009

Dear Dune,

I think the thought appeared already previously on this list, maybe you
can discuss it on your developer meeting: What about an official Dune
user meeting?

I think that it would be great for the users to get personally in touch
with other users and with the developers. And it should be very
interesting for the developers, too.

Of course, I would be happy to assist you in organizing such a meeting.

Kind regards
Bernd

Bernd Flemisch                               phone: +49 711 685 69162
IWS, Universität Stuttgart                   fax:   +49 711 685 60430
Pfaffenwaldring 61                  email: bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart                  url: www.hydrosys.uni-stuttgart.de