[Dune] hostgridaccess

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Oct 13 11:45:44 CEST 2009

Hi Carsten,

the reason is that this technique can be used for arbitrary meta-grid. For
example, the IdentityGrid could also provide this access.

Martin

--
Martin Nolte <nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de>

Universität Freiburg                                   phone: +49-761-203-5642
Abteilung für angewandte Mathematik                    fax:   +49-761-203-5632
Hermann-Herder-Straße 10
79104 Freiburg, Germany