[Dune] Dune registered at ohloh.net

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Thu Sep 10 10:35:03 CEST 2009

Hi Håvard!
Thanks a lot.  There are some nice stats indeed!  Now let's see if we
get some reviews :-)

Best regards,
Oliver

Håvard Berland schrieb:
> Dear Dune developers!
>
> I would like to notify you that I have registered the Dune-project at
>
>   http://www.ohloh.net/p/dune-project
>
> Ohloh has crawled through Dune subversion repositories and provides quite a number of interesting software metrics.
>
> You might be interested in checking what has been registered and/or maybe correct errors in the registration.
>

> Best regards,
> Håvard Berland  |  Senior researcher,
> R&D, Reservoir Modeling
> StatoilHydro ASA
> www.statoilhydro.com

> The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is
> intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorised use, dissemination of the
> information or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the
> addressee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete
> this message.
> Thank you.

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75348           *
* Institut für Mathematik      ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *