[Dune] Error when compiling dune-grid with Intel's icpc 11.1

Leonard Kern kern at math.hu-berlin.de
Thu Sep 10 23:13:21 CEST 2009

Hi Sven,

I'm delighted. As far as I can tell, the workaround does indeed work
its way around the bug. dune-common and dune-grid are compiled with
zero (0) errors! However, there're still a few warnings of which I
don't know whether they're icpc-related or minor issues in the code.
FYI there is a full output of the build attached (using revisions 5571
and 5359, respectively).

So - as far as I am concerned - this issue is resolved. Thanks for
your great help, everybody!

Regards,
Leonard.