[Dune] Operator [] on Geometry.

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Mon Sep 14 13:48:54 CEST 2009

The method operator[] really is deprecated in 1.2.  Of course if we
remove it now we force people to use the new numbering.  Theoretically,
that is, because it really only matters to those who use pyramids.
Maybe we can neglect them.

Sven Marnach schrieb:
> Hi Robert,
>
> Robert Kloefkorn schrieb am Mo, 14. Sep 2009, um 11:12:57 +0200:
>
>> since the operator [] has been deprecated in Version 1.2.x of dune-grid
>> I'm going to removed it in ALUGrid this week.
>>

> the old reference elements and the old numbering have not been
> deprecated in 1.2.  There should be at least one transition release
> with the old numbering deprecated but still working.  So I suggest to
> not remove operator[] until after the next release.
>
> Greetings,
>     Sven

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75348           *
* Institut für Mathematik      ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *