[Dune] Problem with command duneproject and doxygen

giese at math.hu-berlin.de giese at math.hu-berlin.de
Thu Sep 17 14:49:24 CEST 2009

Dear Dune-Developers,

I have download dune version 1.3 via svn. When I am running duneproject
the following error occurs:

A sample code dune-test.cc is generated in the "dune-test" directory.
Look at the README and dune.module files there.
Now you can run the dunecontrol script which will setup the new module.
Sometimes you may have to tweak configure.ac a bit.
writing initial files:
- dune-test/configure.ac
- dune-test/README
- dune-test/Makefile.am
- dune-test/stamp-vc
- dune-test/dune-test.pc.in
    Please remember to update your dune-test/dune-test.pc.in,
    Description and URL are missing right now.
- dune-test/src/Makefile.am
- dune-test/src/dune_test.cc
- dune-test/m4/Makefile.am
- dune-test/m4/dune-test.m4
- dune-test/doc/Makefile.am
- dune-test/doc/doxygen/Doxyfile
./dune-common/bin/duneproject: line 605: doxygen: command not found

After that dunecontrol also does not work, because there are some files
missing in the doxygen folder... What can I do? (When I am using version
1.2 everthing is fine, there no doc-folder is created and dunecontrol is
not complainig. But I need the newest version to work with pdelab)

I would be very glad if somebody could help me.

Best, Wolfgang