[Dune] m4 cleanup

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Sat Sep 26 12:12:20 CEST 2009

Hi Elias,

as the discussion seems to have died, let me bringt back to the
radar. I'm glad that you put the effort into cleaning up the
m4's. If you could revert those parts where you introduced $() instead
of backticks I'd happily apply the patch. Sadly I currentlyy don't
have the time to update your patch myself.

Christian