[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-common r5952 - trunk/dune/common

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Fri Apr 2 20:33:52 CEST 2010

Sorry Oliver,

> I think a misspelling in the documentation is a real bug.
> I don't want to end up in the 'Dyslexic and Unified Numerics Environment'.

but then you have to excuse me, 'cause I might stop considering your
patches. As I stated below, it is quite some work to keep up with the
merge requests. We should try to restrict our selfs to important bug
fixes. We can agree, that wrong documentation is also a bug, but I
consider spelling mistakes a minor issue.

Christian