[Dune] [Dune-Commit] dune-common r5952 - trunk/dune/common

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Sat Apr 3 22:57:03 CEST 2010

Hi Christian!
You are the release manager and you are free to disregard any patch
you like.  On the other hand if you grant me writing rights I offer to
merge any spelling-related patches myself and promise not to touch
anything else.

Christian Engwer schrieb:
> Sorry Oliver,
>

>> I think a misspelling in the documentation is a real bug.
>> I don't want to end up in the 'Dyslexic and Unified Numerics Environment'.
>>

> but then you have to excuse me, 'cause I might stop considering your
> patches. As I stated below, it is quite some work to keep up with the
> merge requests. We should try to restrict our selfs to important bug
> fixes. We can agree, that wrong documentation is also a bug, but I
> consider spelling mistakes a minor issue.
>
> Christian
>

>> :-)
>> Oliver
>>
>> Christian Engwer schrieb:
>>
>>> Dear all,

>>> please restrict your self to real bugfixes when asking for a
>>> backport. It is quite some work to keep up with the merg requests and
>>> there are currently more severe issues.
>>>
>>> Christian

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75348           *
* Institut für Mathematik      ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *