[Dune] using cmake to build your dune module

Felix Albrecht felix.albrecht at uni-muenster.de
Thu Dec 2 15:19:55 CET 2010

Dear all,

i have prepared a short introduction based on the work of Rene Milk,  on
how to set up cmake to build your own dune module. This comes in handy
if you want to have multiple build dirs or if you want to use an IDE
like qt creator:

http://users.dune-project.org/projects/main-wiki/wiki/Using_cmake_to_build_your_DUNE_project

If you have any questions, please ask me!

Greetings from Muenster,

Felix

On Thu, 2010-12-02 at 14:05 +0100, Oleh Krehel wrote:
> Hi Felix,
>
> I just read your message from the archive, for some reason it was not
> in my email.
>
> >I use Qt Creator:
>
> >http://qt.nokia.com/products/developer-tools/
>
> >It goes along quite well with Dune, once you provide a cmake config
> file
> >for your module.
>
> >Greetings,
>
> >Felix
>
> I like Qt Creator very much, I've been using it for few months for
> other project.
> But I couldn't cofigure it for DUNE. I have no idea how to write a
> cmake config file.
> Can you mail me an example of your cmake config file for a DUNE
> project?
>
> best regards,
> Oleh

 Felix Albrecht                     Tel.: +49 251 83 35130
 Institut fuer Numerische und       Fax:  +49 251 83 32729
 Angewandte Mathematik
 FB Mathematik und Informatik
 Universitaet Muenster
 Orleans-Ring 10                    Room: 212
 D-48149 Muenster
 Mail: felix.albrecht at uni-muenster.de
 WWW:  http://www.uni-muenster.de/math/u/felix.albrecht/