[Dune] configure error(dune-grid-howto)

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Fri Feb 12 11:20:09 CET 2010

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 11:16:34AM +0100, Jö Fahlke wrote:
> Am Fri, 12. Feb 2010, 10:47:00 +0100 schrieb Oliver Sander:
> > Is there a particular reason why dune-grid-howto doesn't have the m4
> > directory?
> > Aren't all dune modules supposed to be equal?
>
> Good point.  AFAICR, we thought it was a problem in dunecontrol when a module
> does not have a m4 directory.  That is rubbish of course: every module needs
> an m4 directory, at least with the module's .m4-file inside.
>
> I'm gonna look at it.

This isn't exactly true. All modules _can_ have an m4 directory, but
they don't have to. Well, they shouldn't have to, but with this b ug
every module needs the directory. If you don't need any additional
tests and nobody uses your module, you don't have to bother with this.

I am working on it, actually I have identified the problem and I'll
discuss it with Joe, when I'm in office.