[Dune] Boost and autoconf

Carsten Gräser graeser at math.fu-berlin.de
Fri Jan 15 20:58:17 CET 2010

Hi Bernd,

thanks a lot. So we can hope that the test is OK now and
our students problem with this version is something different.

Best regards
Carsten

> We use the ax_boost_base.m4 for our Dumux module. I just checked and it
> is the current one from nongnu.org. This works without problems on my
> machine.
>
> Kind regards
> Bernd

Carsten Gräser           | phone: +49-30 / 838-75349
Freie Universität Berlin | fax  : +49-30 / 838-54977
Institut für Mathematik  | email: graeser at math.fu-berlin.de
Arnimallee 6             |
14195 Berlin, Germany    | URL  : http://page.mi.fu-berlin.de/graeser