[Dune] release

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Mon Jan 25 11:50:28 CET 2010

I think these patches should go in.  They all belong to the handling
of bounday segments that we decided upon.  The boundary handling
interface would be incomplete if we left them out.

There are no more pending interface changes in that matter,
as far as I can tell.

> Martin, Oliver, could you please comment on the patches 6266 to
> HEAD. Some patches are marked as bugfix, or "as decided in Berlin",
> but it is not clear which ones should be merged.
>

> Christian
>
> On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 07:28:16PM +0100, Andreas Dedner wrote:
>
>> That is what I meant.
>>

>> Oliver Sander wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Andreas!
>>> For most of the things that changed recently we had decided that they
>>> should be done before 2.0.  So there wasn't really any way around it.
>>> I agree with you that a temporary freeze may be a good idea, but only
>>> after all changes needed for 2.0 are committed.
>>>
>>> best,
>>> Oliver

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75348           *
* Institut für Mathematik      ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *