[Dune] intersectioniterator.hh versus #include <dune/grid/common/intersectioniteratorwrapper.hh> ?

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Jan 25 15:47:13 CET 2010

Hi Benedikt,

I admit that this transition is not named in the documentation. Maybe we need
a special transition page for such stuff.

Anyway, the block around line 486 or grid.hh reads as follows:

     // The following  types used to be part of the Codim structure.
     // Yet, they are independent of the codimension.
     typedef typename GridFamily::Traits::LeafIntersection LeafIntersection
DUNE_DEPRECATED;
     typedef typename GridFamily::Traits::LevelIntersection LevelIntersection
DUNE_DEPRECATED;
     typedef typename GridFamily::Traits::LeafIntersectionIterator
LeafIntersectionIterator DUNE_DEPRECATED;
     typedef typename GridFamily::Traits::LevelIntersectionIterator
LevelIntersectionIterator DUNE_DEPRECATED;
     typedef typename GridFamily::Traits::HierarchicIterator
HierarchicIterator DUNE_DEPRECATED;
     typedef typename GridFamily::Traits::LevelIndexSet LevelIndexSet
DUNE_DEPRECATED;
     typedef typename GridFamily::Traits::LeafIndexSet LeafIndexSet
DUNE_DEPRECATED;
     typedef typename GridFamily::Traits::GlobalIdSet GlobalIdSet DUNE_DEPRECATED;
     typedef typename GridFamily::Traits::LocalIdSet LocalIdSet DUNE_DEPRECATED;
     typedef typename GridFamily::Traits::CollectiveCommunication
CollectiveCommunication DUNE_DEPRECATED;

As the comment indicates, these type definitions are independent of the
codimension. So: Just obtain them directly from the grid instead of the Codim
structure.

Martin