[Dune] intersectioniterator.hh versus #include <dune/grid/common/intersectioniteratorwrapper.hh> ?

Oswald Benedikt Benedikt.Oswald at psi.ch
Mon Jan 25 15:30:34 CET 2010

Dear Dune, I am currently in the process of removing deprecated warnings from our code:

There are warnings such as:

elementalmatprop.cc:170: warning: 'LeafIntersectionIterator' is deprecated (declared at /Users/oswald/svnwork/dune-trunk/dune-grid/dune/grid/common/grid.hh:486)

What should I properly use ?

The intersectioniterator or the #include <dune/grid/common/intersectioniteratorwrapper.hh>

I had difficulty in finding this from the docu ?

Thanks very much! Benedikt

Benedikt Oswald, Dr. sc. techn., dipl. El. Ing. ETH, www.psi.ch, Computational Accelerator Scientist
Paul Scherrer  Institute (PSI), CH-5232 Villigen, Suisse, benedikt.oswald at psi.ch, +41(0)56 310 32 12
"Passion is required for any great work, and for the Revolution passion and audacity are required in big doses.",
Ernesto 'Che' Guevara, Letter to his parents.
http://amas.web.psi.ch