[Dune] Developer status for Carsten Gräser

Markus Blatt Markus.Blatt at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Jul 9 11:52:40 CEST 2010

Hi,

my two cents on this topic:

Casten started stating opinions and comments on the DUNE list as early
as August 2006. In a April 2009 we granted him write access to the
repositories.
Given his continuous and growing effort contributing to Dune since
then and his various comments and patches I am clearly in favor
granting developer status to Carsten. He would be a big asset to our
team.

I have to stress though, that I feel that there is another IMHO bigger
contributor (Joe) that have not been granted developer status yet (more
precisely their grant was defeated by some of us). I would very much
like to see him as a core developer, too. At least if he is still interested.

Markus