[Dune] New Dune Developers

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Tue Jul 13 13:50:32 CEST 2010

Dear Dune!
Last week we asked the Dune developers to vote whether
Carsten Gräser and Jö Fahlke should become new
Dune developers.  Last night we received the fifth positive
vote.  (Mario: you may want to repeat your vote on the
list, for the record).  Out of currently eight developers in
total this makes the absolute majority.  Hence we have
two new Dune developers.

Congratulations!

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75348           *
* Institut für Mathematik      ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *