[Dune] Another User Meeting Date Poll

Bernd Flemisch bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon Jul 12 16:49:30 CEST 2010

Dear Dune,

maybe the older ones of you remember that there was some effort in
setting up a Dune user meeting some time ago. After the initial interest
seemed quite high, the poll for the date did not get enough user votes
to create a critical mass.

After receiving some encouragement, I will give it one more try. And
maybe we are even able to still make it this summer break in or close to
Stuttgart (which is ok with the former potential hosts from Freiburg).

There are two possible dates to choose from:
8.-10.9.2010
6.-8.10.2010
If you are interested in joining the meeting, please participate in the
doodle poll at
http://www.doodle.com/nevgcis4a46b2rhg
until Sunday, 18.7.

It would be great if you can distribute this to Dune users you know. It
also would be great if somebody of you could put this information on the
Dune website for people not on the list.

Thank you. Kind regards
Bernd

Bernd Flemisch                               phone: +49 711 685 69162
IWS, Universität Stuttgart                   fax:   +49 711 685 60430
Pfaffenwaldring 61                  email: bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart                  url: www.hydrosys.uni-stuttgart.de