[Dune] self-written module depending on self-written module

Christian Engwer christi at uni-hd.de
Fri Jul 16 11:46:13 CEST 2010

Hi Bernd,

I assume (know) your dumux module is already somewhat older. Newer
versions of duneproject create the most simple m4 files for your new
project.

You will have to add something like the following to project:

dumux/m4/dumux.m4:

dnl -*- autoconf -*-
# Macros needed to find dumux and dependent libraries.  They are called by
# the macros in ${top_src_dir}/dependencies.m4, which is generated by
# "dunecontrol autogen"

# Additional checks needed to build dumux
# This macro should be invoked by every module which depends on dumux, as
# well as by dumux itself
AC_DEFUN([DUMUX_CHECKS])

# Additional checks needed to find dumux
# This macro should be invoked by every module which depends on dumux, but
# not by dumux itself
AC_DEFUN([DUMUX_CHECK_MODULE],
[
  DUNE_CHECK_MODULES([dumux],[dumux/dumux.hh])
])

The macro DUMUX_CHECK_MODULE is required to find your module. If you
didn't do any fancy tricks, the default version should do the
trick. If you provide libraries, you should add the name of the lib to
the DUNE_CHECK_MODULES entry (have a look at dune-grid for example).

Christian