[Dune] Announcement: Dune User Meeting

Bernd Flemisch bernd at iws.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Jul 20 11:10:14 CEST 2010

Dear Dune,

Andreas Dedner proposed to do a proceedings of the
upcoming user meeting. I very much like the idea and would
second his proposal. It would allow us to create something
longer-lasting which can be shown off to the outside
world.

Of course it heavily depends on whether the participants
want to contribute, and also Andreas and I would
definitely need some help with that. So I would like to
put this up for discussion.

Kind regards
Bernd

On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 23:08:23 +0200