[Dune] Non-unique coordinate mappings of Codim(1) entities?

Peter Bastian peter.bastian at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Jun 10 21:40:16 CEST 2010

Hi Christian,

in the dune-pdelab module Sven Marnach has implemented a mimetic finite difference scheme.
There one needs to associate degrees of freedom with intersections. We have done
this by building up a special index. May be this might also help you?

Best,

Peter

Am 08.06.2010 um 10:40 schrieb Christian Waluga:

> Many thanks to all of you! I will try to implement this an see how it works.
>
> Cheers, Christian

Peter Bastian
Interdisziplinäres Zentrum für Wissenschaftliches Rechnen
Universität Heidelberg
Im Neuenheimer Feld 368
D-69120 Heidelberg
Tel: 0049 (0) 6221 548261