[Dune] Non-unique coordinate mappings of Codim(1) entities?

Christian Waluga waluga at aices.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Jun 10 22:03:59 CEST 2010

Hi Peter,

Thank you very much for your answer. Indeed I have found the IntersectionIndexSet class and the mimetic code in pdelab. It was a good template for my implementation and in the meantime I managed to complete an experimental version of my code. First test runs showed, that nonconforming refinements require no extra work when I implement the hybrid method in the way that was proposed here a couple of days ago. Nice!

Best, Christian