[Dune] Creating an ALUCubeGrid from a DGF file

Andreas Dedner dedner at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Jun 14 14:10:49 CEST 2010

> I had to alter the "map" line
> of my "Cube" block -- unfortunately, the documentation does not say
> what exactly this line has to look like.

I would be glad to change the documentation but I do not really know how.

At the moment it says:

If the ordering of the local vertices of the cube elements does not
follow the Dune reference element then the mapping between the local
numbering used and the dune reference cube has to be prescribed by a
line starting with the keyword map followed by dimworld^2 values
describing the mapping between the local vertex numbers.

Would a refernece to examplegrid10.dgf help or
an example line like the one in examplegrid10.dgf:
     map 0 1 3 2  4 5 7 6

Perhaps you can make a suggestion.

Best
Andreas