[Dune] DGF parameters

Andreas Dedner dedner at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Jun 14 16:50:48 CEST 2010

Hi Bernd,

the answer is that you are really not allow to do that. The data is
attached using the insertionIndex on the GridFactory and that is not
meaningful on lower levels. The GridFactories loose every meaning as
soon as the grid is changed (e.g. adapt, globalAdapt, LoadBalance is
called). Therefore the insertionIndex is not available anymore.

Best
Andreas