[Dune] globalRefine and ALUGRID_SIMPLEX

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Mar 8 15:29:29 CET 2010

There are 3 different ways of subdividing a tetrahedron into 8 smaller
tetrahedra. Depending on the chosen variant, this leads to different centers.
As far as I know ALUGrid, chosen variant depends on the order of the vertices.
It may be a clever idea to sort them such that version produce the same
output. This might need some complex change in the DGFGridFactory of ALUGrid,
though.

By the way: The number of tetrahedra is the same for both DGF files, since 6*8
= 8*6 (i.e. make6 + red refinement = red refinement + make6).

Martin