[Dune] Problem when instantiating a CG solver object with a Gauss Seidel Preconditioner

Oswald Benedikt Benedikt.Oswald at psi.ch
Sun May 2 18:45:40 CEST 2010

Hi Markus, thanks. The idea was to test the sequential Gauss-Seidel Preconditioner before
parallelizing it.

To wrap the seq GS, what would I do precisely ?

Just declare a new preconditioner class and inherit the  respective functions
from the sequential Gauss Seidel ?

Greetings, Benedikt

Benedikt Oswald, Dr. sc. techn., dipl. El. Ing. ETH, www.psi.ch, Computational Accelerator Scientist
Paul Scherrer  Institute (PSI), CH-5232 Villigen, Suisse, benedikt.oswald at psi.ch, +41(0)56 310 32 12
"Passion is required for any great work, and for the Revolution passion and audacity are required in big doses.",
Ernesto 'Che' Guevara, Letter to his parents.
http://amas.web.psi.ch