[Dune] Initial work on Debian packaging

Sven Marnach sven at pantoffel-wg.de
Mon May 17 22:47:12 CEST 2010

Hi Oliver,

thanks for preparing the packages -- I think this will really help
people to quickly try out DUNE.

I just had a quick look at the repository.

Oliver Sander schrieb am Mo, 17. Mai 2010, um 16:04:16 +0200:
> For me this procedure creates dune-common1_2.0-1_i386.deb and
> dune-common-dev_2.0-1_i386.deb, but they appear to be empty.

Of course they are empty -- you did not specify any files to put in :)

I updated the repository with two example file lists.  I just spend a
couple of minutes on them, so I'm not sure they are right.  At least
they facilitate building some packages, which I did not test either...
Maybe that helps anyway :)

Greetings from Heidelberg,
    Sven