[Dune] Initial work on Debian packaging

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Tue May 18 10:34:09 CEST 2010

Hi Sven!
Thanks for your help.  Your new files contain a few things that I,
after some reading (mainly
www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/maint-guide.en.pdf/**/),
expected to be installed automatically. But hey, I am still a packaging
newbie.

Can we please get commit mails and anonymous read access,
so Rene can have a look at this, too?

Thanks,
Oliver

Am 17.05.2010 22:47, schrieb Sven Marnach:
> Hi Oliver,
>
> thanks for preparing the packages -- I think this will really help
> people to quickly try out DUNE.
>
> I just had a quick look at the repository.
>
> Oliver Sander schrieb am Mo, 17. Mai 2010, um 16:04:16 +0200:
>
>> For me this procedure creates dune-common1_2.0-1_i386.deb and
>> dune-common-dev_2.0-1_i386.deb, but they appear to be empty.
>>
> Of course they are empty -- you did not specify any files to put in :)
>
> I updated the repository with two example file lists.  I just spend a
> couple of minutes on them, so I'm not sure they are right.  At least
> they facilitate building some packages, which I did not test either...
> Maybe that helps anyway :)
>
> Greetings from Heidelberg,
>      Sven

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75348           *
* Institut für Mathematik      ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *