[Dune] BLAS on Mac OS X

patrick.henning at uni-muenster.de patrick.henning at uni-muenster.de
Wed Nov 10 12:25:38 CET 2010

Hello all!

Is there someone who managed to configure DUNE with BLAS on Mac OS X 10.6?
I have real trouble with this. There is already a BLAS installation on Mac
OS X, but it seems that I can not access it with standard options in my
config.opts. I tried the preinstalled frameworks 'vecLib'
(--with-blas='-framework vecLib') and Accelerate (--with-blas=Accelerate).
It did not work so I additionally installed 'atlas' (--with-blas=atlas)
but again no effect.
Strange thing: when I installed ALBERTA (which requires BLAS) the option
'--with-blas=Accelerate' worked out fine... So this is really confusing
and I wonder if anyone managed to succesfully use BLAS on a Mac.

Best regards,
Patrick