[Dune] BLAS on Mac OS X

patrick.henning at uni-muenster.de patrick.henning at uni-muenster.de
Wed Nov 10 14:47:18 CET 2010

Hi Steffen,

thank you very much!!!!
I'm so stupid. Now I found the error. It was not that I did not install
fortran (I already used it a lot of times), the problem was in my
config.opts, where I tried to use the command
   F77=gfrortran-4.2
That is possible under Linux, where this binary is created, but it is not
possible under Mac where is only the binary 'gfrortran'. That is why the
fortran compiler was found for the external libs such as ALBERTA, but not
found for the dune modules.

I really hope BLAS works now. :)

Best regards,
Patrick