[Dune] Parallel GridFactory

Martin Nolte nolte at mathematik.uni-freiburg.de
Wed Nov 10 21:33:43 CET 2010

Hi Jö,

there is a FlySpray task (FS#777) related to this issue. It seems the issue will
need a lot of further discussion. The most problematic part seem to be the
boundary segments.

For the developer meeting, Robert and I suggested to make them user data. This
way, the grid need neither load balance them nor backup and restore them. The
user will know best...

I don't know whether the issue of the GridFactory for parallel grids can be
discussed on the developer meeting. I think we simply have too little data on
the problem.

Best,

Martin