[Dune] Buidsystem question: make am--refresh behavior

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Fri Nov 19 16:56:21 CET 2010

Am Fri, 19. Nov 2010, 13:49:04 -0100 schrieb Dan Popovic IWR:
> It is not clear to me when and why this happens. Is it my fault or
> deterministic build system behavior? Thanks for an answer and please tell
> me if I can supply additional information such as config.log. Have a nice
> day!

If that happens for me, I usually changed one of the files required to build
configure (either configure.ac or one of the .m4-files).  And a change can
happen not only when I actually changed that files contents, but also when my
VCS for some reason decides it has to refresh the timestamp of that file.

Of course, am--refresh should not actually fail in the first place.

Bye,
Jö.

--
Software is like sex; it's better when it's free.
-- Linus Torvalds