[Dune] Parallel Computation on Conformal ALUGrids

Jö Fahlke jorrit at jorrit.de
Fri Nov 19 17:25:24 CET 2010

Am Fri, 19. Nov 2010, 21:44:35 +0530 schrieb Jayesh Badwaik:
> I was looking at the DUNE doxygen documentation (the link to that specific
> page is given below) and I had from there that ALUGrid supports parallel if
> the grid is conformal. Is my interpretation correct or is it just a property
> which is yet to be implemented?
>

> http://www.dune-project.org/doc/doxygen/dune-grid-html/struct_dune_1_1_capabilities_1_1is_leafwise_conforming_3_01_a_l_u_conform_grid_3_012_00_01dimworld_01_4_01_4.html#_details

You are probably referring to the text:

| Detailed Description
| ====================
|
| template<int dimworld>
| struct Dune::Capabilities::isLeafwiseConforming< ALUConformGrid< 2, dimworld > >
|
| ALUConformGrid is parallel.
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
| ALUConformGrid can communicate ALUConformGrid has non-conforming level grids
| ALUConformGrid has a conforming leaf grid

I'm pretty sure that is a copy-n-paste error in the documentation since it
appears in the documentaion for the capability "isLeafwiseConforming", which
has nothing to do with parallelism.

Would you be so kind to report this in the bug-tracking system (Flyspry) on
our homepage?

Bye,
Jö.

--
<ex-bart> beleidige cernlib
-:- SignOff Volk1: #macht (EOF From client)