[Dune] Bugfix for problem with parallel UG

Carsten Gräser graeser at math.fu-berlin.de
Thu Nov 25 21:43:01 CET 2010

Hi Oliver and Christian,
I still have the problem described by Franz Rammerstorfer with patch4.
A configure without --enable-parallel results in:

  checking whether compiling with  works... no
  configure: error: could not compile MPI testprogram!
            See config.log for details

With --enable-parallel configure works fine. My system is ubuntu 10.04, 32bit.
Since config.log is very log I've put it on https://gist.github.com/715885
instead of attaching it. Do you need more information to debug this?

Regards,
Carsten