[Dune] Bugfix for problem with parallel UG

Oliver Sander sander at mi.fu-berlin.de
Fri Nov 26 15:17:38 CET 2010

Hi Carsten!
There is a new patch which should really fix the problem.
Please try that.
best,
Oliver

Am 25.11.2010 21:43, schrieb Carsten Gräser:
> Hi Oliver and Christian,
> I still have the problem described by Franz Rammerstorfer with patch4.
> A configure without --enable-parallel results in:
>
>    checking whether compiling with  works... no
>    configure: error: could not compile MPI testprogram!
>              See config.log for details
>
> With --enable-parallel configure works fine. My system is ubuntu 10.04, 32bit.
> Since config.log is very log I've put it on https://gist.github.com/715885
> instead of attaching it. Do you need more information to debug this?
>
> Regards,
> Carsten
>

> Am 25.11.2010 10:39, schrieb Oliver Sander:
>
>> Dear Dune!
>> Various people have recently reported problems with the AutoTools
>> MPI test in UG with the patch file 3.9.1-patch3.  Christian has fixed
>> a bug and I have prepared a new patch file -patch4.  Please use this
>> patch file from now on and report back if there are further problems.
>>
>> --
>> OS

* Oliver Sander                ** email: sander at mi.fu-berlin.de        *
* Freie Universität Berlin     ** phone: + 49 (30) 838 75348           *
* Institut für Mathematik      ** URL  : page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~sander  *
* 14195 Berlin, Germany        ** Member of MATHEON (www.matheon.de)   *