[Dune] [DUNE] "config.h" in DUNE tutorials

Oleh Krehel oleh.krehel at mathmods.eu
Fri Nov 26 10:56:09 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm almost finished with grid-howto tutorial, and one of the confusing
things that I have found
is when I type
#include "config.h"
my IDE( eclipse ) thinks that it's the <dune-common/config.h>, and that's
what I thought for few days,
when actually it's "../config.h" that's being used by IDE to build the
project.
This causes confusion, because blocks like
#if HAVE_ALBERTA
#endif
are greyed out when including "config.h".
I will use #include "../config.h" from now on, and I suggest that it should
be also clarified in the tutorials.

On another matter, what IDE would you recommend/ are using with DUNE?
I'm especially interested in code completion feature, since eclipse doesn't
seem to fully support it for DUNE.

best regards,
Oleh